Popular Content

Showing most liked content on 04/21/16 in all areas

  1. If you're looking to harden up rotted wood without replacing it, take a look at the Totalboat Penetrating Epoxy. That is a thin epoxy resin that will sink into wood and harden it up. It needs to be dry in order to work properly.
    1 like