Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'fastener'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • General Boating Discussion
    • Boat Topics and Questions
    • Bottom Paint Discussions
  • Product Categories
    • Abrasives
    • Anchoring and Docking
    • Apparel
    • Cleaning and Polishing
    • Electrical
    • Electronics
    • Engine Room
    • Epoxy and Adhesives
    • Fasteners
    • Fiberglass Supplies
    • Fishing Tackle
    • Gifts and Books
    • Hand Tools
    • Hardware
    • Marine Supplies
    • Paints
    • Paint Supplies
    • Plumbing
    • Power Tools
    • Storage / Organization
    • Safety
    • Tapes
    • TotalBoat Products
    • Trailer Parts
    • Varnish - Frequently Asked Questions
    • Wood, Foam, Starboard

Found 1 result

  1. Could someone please tell me the name of the fastener I've pictured below. I'm reworking the vinyl covered panels that cover the gunwales in my runabout. Some of the 25-year old fasteners look like the one I've pictured, while the flanges of others - the parts that grip the wood at the base - have rusted away, making the fastener useless. I'm going to replace the wood and am wondering if I should use this same fastener, or if there is a better option. Thanks for your help.