Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JDFAQBot

2014 Eldridge Tide and Pilot Book : is it for the west coast too? or just the east coast

10 posts in this topic

Eldridge provides tide data for Portland, ME; Boston, MA, Newport, RI; Kings Point, NY, The Battery, NY, Sandy Hook, NJ, Baltimore, MD and the Miami, FL harbor entrance. One can also compute tides for a number of other locations based on detailed tabular data provided for the above locations. One can also find current information from the Cape Cod Canal to the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal. Sorry, no data in Eldridge for the West Coast. You might check this NOAA sight: http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/tide_predictions.shtml?gid=234

Mark:Eldridge is limited to data for the Atlantic coast of the United States and the Canadian maritimes. There are no data for the Pacific Coast or the Great Lakes. I don't know if there is a comparable publication for the west coast.Alan

Mark,The 2012 book I purchased is East Coast waters only.I am not aware of a West Coast version, but then I have never sailed on the West Coast.Good luck and hearty winds,Michael