Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JDFAQBot

Norton 3X Ceramic Alumina I-Grade Bench & Pedestal Wheels : I wold love to buy a Norton 3X Ceramic Alumina I-Grade 46 grit 7x1x1 wheel if you can get one? You offer a case of 5, but that is too expensive for me and I only need one. I did buy the 10

4 posts in this topic

I don't know why Jamestown asked me to respond to this. Apparently they do it blindly since this is not a question a customer would be able to answer. I have a 46 grit stone but I bought the 8" X 1" which is available individually. Also, I don't do business with them anymore since I accidentally purchased a 3/4" stone that was on sale which they refused to take back and send me the 1" thickness. So, I have a 3/4" X 8" 46 grit that sits in it's original box. I don't recommend them. So, I don't think you'll ever see this since I suspect they'll screen it out.

Thanks for the response g!

I rarely use the wheel as it is only used to shape wood turning tools when I first buy them, which hasn't occurred for a couple of years. I use a 100+ grit wheel to sharpen the tools.

I rarely use the wheel as it is only used to shape wood turning tools when I first buy them, which hasn't occurred for a couple of years. I use a 100+ grit wheel to sharpen the tools.

Thanks George. I appreciate the response and information!

I don't know why Jamestown asked me to respond to this. Apparently they do it blindly since this is not a question a customer would be able to answer. I have a 46 grit stone but I bought the 8" X 1" which is available individually. Also, I don't do business with them anymore since I accidentally purchased a 3/4" stone that was on sale which they refused to take back and send me the 1" thickness. So, I have a 3/4" X 8" 46 grit that sits in it's original box. I don't recommend them. So, I don't think you'll ever see this since I suspect they'll screen it out.