• Announcements

• skiptabor

The future of the JD Forum   07/31/18

Thank you all for your participation on the JD Forums.  We have enjoyed answering your questions, providing project advice and technical assistance on this forum for a number of years. We believe that there are now better ways to provide this service for our customers and the community. With that in mind, we have made the difficult decision to discontinue the Jamestown Distributors Forum.   Our JD Tech Team is committed to being your trusted technical resource, and we encourage you to reach out via email, phone, social, product reviews, and to post questions using the Q & A 'Ask A Question' function on all product pages. Additional information can also be found on product page Technical Data Sheets (including detailed usage instructions and application data).   Thank You Jamestown Distributors 
clive

AUTOHELM 1000 FOR TILLER

1 post in this topic

Hi I have an old Autohelm 1000 autopilot for a tiller. If you have one even if it does not work, I need to figure out what one component on the circuit board is. I would need a picture or the actual circuit diagram, or the actual autohelm. Ray Marine is no help. The control arm extends properly, but the circuit controlling retraction is not working.  PLease contact me either via email  drclivebri@aol.com  or  cell  401-556-5601.

Thanks,   Clive