C-Boat Restoration

Totalboat Colors

2 posts in this topic

I recently decided to give the Totalboat product line a shot and I think I have fallen in love.  Not only the products, but the price and just the way that Totalboat and Jamestown Dist. handle the Totalboat business.  I am the owner of a boat restoration company who specializes in wood boat restorations.  I am currently in the middle of a project on an old Rybovich where the customer is looking for a more cruising yacht color scheme of blue hull and cream deck and topside for the new finish.  She has picked out colors on the Awlgrip spectrum and I was wondering if there is a color match pallet / pigments for the Totalboat product line that I could offer up as an option for this customer?  I have been asked to value engineer where I can by this customer, but I would also like to know if there is more versatility in products going forward. 

We don't have a two part paint like Awlgrip in the Totalboat product lineup, only a single part polyurethane like Wet Edge.  A lower cost alternative would be Epifanes Two Part Polyurethane and we can mix that in Awlgrip colors.