Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JDFAQBot

Fein MultiMaster Teak Blades for Boat Deck Repair : Will this blade fit on any other oscillating tool? like the skil multi-tool? or is there one made for the skil? I need this blade and the tool but the Fein tool is way too expensive and other manufa

4 posts in this topic

The Fein MultiMaster Teak Blades will fit most of the Rockwell line of oscillating tools. I am using the Fein Teak Blades on a Rockwell Sonicrafter X2, which is actually a little more powerful than the Fein MultiMaster and is easier to change bits and accessories with it's tool-less blade mounting system. As you have noted, you can get one of these for considerably less than the Fein, and I am convinced that it is just as high quality after looking at most of the tools on the market.Good Luck

it's about the same price. The Skil Multi tool is $59. That's a significant savings. I'm just gonna go and try the Fein blades on the Skil at the store...if they fit...I know I'm golden! Thanks for your help guys! ;D

I can't speak for every manufacturer, but we used it on a Rigid multi-tool with no problems. This blade, plus the reefing knife were huge timesavers!

I forgot to mention that, not only will Fein blades and accessories fit the Rockwell, nearly all of the other brands of blades will also fit the Rockwell. Again, I personally like the Rockwell Sonicrafter X2 model. This interchangeability is obviously a huge advantage.